3) PHP Developer (4 to 6 Years Experience)
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Contact to direct WhatsApp or Call Us